A random sentence for a random mind.

Return to Na Pali [Title.umx] remix

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Frieza
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Return to Na Pali [Title.umx] remix

Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019, 19:56

Hey guys, long time no see. I had some time to spare these past weeks and decided to do a remix / rework of Title.umx
I'm actually planning to do this type of thing semi-regularly going forward so if you have any suggestions/requests for Unreal or UT tracks to prioritize feel free to let me know :)

Fancy video time:
https://youtu.be/7iI0cQsswK8

And a download link!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11pVWusDHi2d1yPZ2ufOY63c9m5vL2zBI

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject: Re: Return to Na Pali [Title.umx] remix

Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019, 15:57

Such a good track, and a very rad rework of it as well! Stellar as always Frieza! I can't think of a request but I'm always curious to hear Unreal OST remasters.

User avatar Sat42

Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019, 16:33

Frieza wrote:Hey guys, long time no see. I had some time to spare these past weeks and decided to do a remix / rework of Title.umx
I'm actually planning to do this type of thing semi-regularly going forward so if you have any suggestions/requests for Unreal or UT tracks to prioritize feel free to let me know :)

Fancy video time:
https://youtu.be/7iI0cQsswK8

And a download link!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11pVWusDHi2d1yPZ2ufOY63c9m5vL2zBI

This is brilliant, Frieza! Many thanks for sharing!! :D The last part of the track (from around 2:30 and also that very last stretch from 3:03) should not be underestimated in terms of how good an impression it made on me!
(makes me want to use this in an epic opening to an epic campaign that I don't have time to build :P )

I actually do have a suggestion:
- could you please consider a rework of Gala's Peak action section? Please and thank you 8)
- failing that (maybe you hate the previous suggestion) could you please consider a rework of the awesome Unreal Beta Magnus track? :)
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

User avatar Frieza

Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019, 21:25

Thanks Sat! Had a bunch of paid commercial work lately so not enough time to push out the next remix. Currently working on Noork but I can definitely look into doing Gala's Peak next, should be a fun one

User avatar Sat42

Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019, 17:14

Frieza wrote:Thanks Sat! Had a bunch of paid commercial work lately so not enough time to push out the next remix. Currently working on Noork but I can definitely look into doing Gala's Peak next, should be a fun one

Haha excellent! Good to know you're also getting paid commercial work! :tup:
Looking forward to your Noork remix and will wait for when you get around to Gala's Peak (if you can remake both the ambient and action sections that would be fantastic) :D
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019, 22:57

This is great. I've often thought I'd like to hear some of the Unreal music played on real instruments. This is still electronic, but with superior samples it brings it nicely up to date.

Nice video too; did it take you long??
Life is what you make of it.