Birds fly. Sun shines. And brother? Brutes shoot people.

Which of the Unreal maps would be the best for hosting a massive party?

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Bombadilian
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord
Location: STILL hanging around the back of the Rikers wreck, wondering what the hell that buzzing noise is.

Subject: Which of the Unreal maps would be the best for hosting a massive party?

Post Posted: 14 Jan 2015, 20:35

And I don't mean any of that 'jelly and juice' shit, I'm talking a real party, baby.
Beers, music, occasional competitions, hot women, waking up surrounded by used AutoMag clips and Pupae carcasses everywhere. That kind of party.

Transport would be provided to and from Na Pali, obviously.
And obviously there wouldn't be any hostile creatures there (aside from the Pupae) because this party would take place after the Skaarj have been shown the door.

Suggestions! Suggestions, NOW!
"If that bitch in Cell 4A keeps looking at me funny, I swear I'm going to rip out her larynx!"

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject: Re: Which of the Unreal maps would be the best for hosting a massive party?

Post Posted: 14 Jan 2015, 23:25

> Entry.unr

User avatar Bombadilian
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord
Location: STILL hanging around the back of the Rikers wreck, wondering what the hell that buzzing noise is.

Subject: Re: Which of the Unreal maps would be the best for hosting a massive party?

Post Posted: 14 Jan 2015, 23:38

Wowow. Not THAT sort of party... XD
"If that bitch in Cell 4A keeps looking at me funny, I swear I'm going to rip out her larynx!"

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015, 00:08

The Sunspire. Plenty of private corners for people to slink off into, including ready-made darkened bedrooms, and a convenient outdoor ledge to vomit over. Said really obnoxiously drunk people could then "accidentally" fall over the side and down into the lava below, leaving the world populated by a slightly more civilised population.
Life is what you make of it.

User avatar Jigoku
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015, 00:46

My random ass Google map cuz there's a disco party with strippers!
Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Gameite2260
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015, 02:08

BUFF SKELETON wrote:> Entry.unr

Wow. TIL instead of having the Unreal Tournament logo just appear after the intro, they have the player run at a texture on a wall that is the Unreal Tournament font. I can't quite put my finger on why this seems so hilariously cheap to me.

Anyway, back on topic:

My vote is Harobed Village, because the only kind of party the Skaarj know is a raiding party.
Gameite; "Shit sounds like a fable to me", till he jumps out the fuckin toilet when you're takin a pee.