UnrealSP.org, now with 100% more Web 2.0!

[u1] DawnBreaker

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

Bleeder91<NL>
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject: [u1] DawnBreaker

Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 14:12

Developer: Bleeder91

Image Image Image

Synopsis: Always shooting, but no time to relax? Well then I've got something for ya! DawnBreaker is a one-of-a-kind gametype aimed at collecting Fireflies. The goal is simple: In about 10 minutes the sun comes up. Before that happens, collect as many FireFlies as you can. The more everyone's collected, the higher you can jump. The higher you get, the more flies you can collect! The higher you get, the more difficult it is to get even higher, all the way up to the stars! When the sun is up, the game ends, and the winner is the one with the most flies collected. Also planning on keeping highscore for a server. :)

Features: No weapons, no killing, no dieing! Just you and the flies. First map is a rework of the famous DMDeck16, but everyone can make their own maps for this when it's done. MultiPlayer possible, even bots will try to grab some.
Blue Flies: Normal FireFlies, collect them to get score.
Green Flies: Double score, also increases the FireFly population.
Yellow Flies: Triple score, delays Dawn by a couple of seconds.

Latest News:
- No news yet.

Links:
No website for this yet. :(

Demo:
http://www.multiupload.com/9BJKD6PUAL

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Subject: Re: [u1] DawnBreaker

Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 15:44

Awesome :D dont stop...make more map :D:D aaaaweeesooomeeee
"They let us go about our business here, but it is a farce. I know that they are watching us, controlling us. I believe that this once safe haven is as deadly as the surface planet below."

User avatar AlCapowned
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 17:48

This reminds me of Rayman 2. Just make sure you take some time to relax in between all of these projects. :P

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 18:17

:D:D me tooo...
"They let us go about our business here, but it is a farce. I know that they are watching us, controlling us. I believe that this once safe haven is as deadly as the surface planet below."

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 19:56

:) :tup:
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 22:16

This reminds me of a speedmap for the 8th anniversary contest where the point was to shoot as many Skaarj as possible while falling (and before you hit the ground :D )

I thought it was fun: Kill, Double Kill, Triple Kill, Multi Kill, Ultima...SPLAT :shock:

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 06:59

an Arcade game mode..this is very addictive :DD and...this will works in every map?.. :D like a mutator?,with random firefly pickup.

User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 08:45

salsaSkaarj, do you have the map you described? Can you upload it?
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 11:18

Delacroix wrote:salsaSkaarj, do you have the map you described? Can you upload it?

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1094&p=22335#p22335

Zuper Ultra Spec Naz Skaarj Killer Parachute Man.ZIP That's the one (I think).
It seems the file isn't available anymore. I'll check my HDs sunday evening and try to upload it then. (But don't expect too much of it, total playtime would be around 15 seconds IIRC)

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 11:41

Zuper Ultra Spec Naz Skaarj Killer Parachute Man spec naz,like russian special army? :D

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 12:08

Zuper Ultra Spec Naz Skaarj Killer Parachute Man spec is the most underated, and imo, the best map ever released for a game on any of the unreal engines.

This Dawnbreaker sounds fun too. downloading demo now
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 12:42

thank...i will download that.. :D

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 12:44

can you give me a downlaod link to Zuper Ultra Spec Naz Skaarj Killer Parachute Man?

Z-enzyme
White Tusk White Tusk

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 22:14

TheIronKnuckle wrote:Zuper Ultra Spec Naz Skaarj Killer Parachute Man spec is the most underated, and imo, the best map ever released for a game on any of the unreal engines.

Wait... WHAT??

Seriously now, that map, that... ZUSNSKPM* is a total shit and crap and waste and... LOLOMGLMAOPWND!!!!111!11!1!!oneoneoneeleven!

=========================================================================================
*Note to the audience: As I am the author of Zuper Ultra Spec Naz Skaarj Killer Parachute Man I clearly have the privilige to state that this map is a crap.

EDITH:

On the second thought, I think I should add a 'points' counter on the hud sumwhere there...

Edith2:

Anyway, here's the link so you can see for yourself what a shit this is

http://www.mediafire.com/?qsxrusd543swx2b

Edith3:

That's egocentric of me to post my maps in someone elses project thread :P Sorry Bleeder!

Edith4:

Damn I put Edith2 in a wrong place, so I needed to Edith it again.
Last edited by Z-enzyme on 15 Jul 2011, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 22:28

@ Qtit
Who'se Edith? Was she that doctor in your 8th anniv. entry, or a new character in another project. Whatever, sounds good 8)

BTW, I apologise for being the start of a whole offtopic section. Perhaps this should be split so that the topic can revert to the subject which is: [u1] DawnBreaker

Next