A random sentence for a random mind.

Resources need for CU portal.

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Terraniux
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject: Resources need for CU portal.

Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014, 23:23

Since it is taking me too much time to search and investigate every piece of unreal information, perhaps you could help me out too. This topic will be also present on other forums.

It is a second go for my CrystalUnreal project and this time It will be hopefully succesfull, and I completely changed course and strategy. This will not be my own independent community anymore, it becomes a UT resource page.
It promotes all, expect itself. Registration is not needed, but open to those who like it in the future. The intention of this all is to share my tritubes to the Unreal/UT realm, and will be a usefull website for all kinds.

I am asking to all of you if you have websites bookmarked or know locations that are totally Unreal (Tournament), wether it is a forum or clan,file repository or other community to list it here.

It is being used for this page: http://crystalunreal.com/portal/weblinks.php
and Download Area : http://crystalunreal.com/portal/downloads.php
And maybe for more purposes. ( To promote them even more and give each and everyone as much as possible visitors and popularity grow)

Thanks in advance!

Regards Terraniux

User avatar ividyon
Administrator Administrator

Subject: Re: Resources need for CU portal.

Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014, 21:43

Sorry, I've too little interest in Unreal Tournament beyond SP campaigns to contribute anything. Good luck though! :)
UnrealSP.org webmaster & administrator

User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014, 22:45

Another comprehensive resource would be useful definitely. As much as I'd love to help, I won't - but only for now. As soon as I free my schedule up a bit, I'll provide what I can.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Terraniux
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014, 17:21

Ok good to know. Thanks, Well if anyone has some more good locations to share, pls do.

If in the future websites are not existing anymore and/or are offline or your pc is crashed and lost all your favorite locations, CrystalUnreal probably has a backup of it. :rolleyes: