Did you know? Every one of these messages is hand-typed live, just for you.

Flamewar stuff

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Kajgue
N-Team Leader N-Team Leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 18 Feb 2008, 23:23

Then screw the voices if you're going to act like a jerk.
N-Team leader
The Silver Blades clan chief

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 00:06

Kajgue wrote:Then screw the voices if you're going to act like a jerk.

OK, you know what? I've been trying to be nice to you by NOT responding to your idiotic self-centered posts, but fuck off. You come in here and act like those retarded voices you sent me are the most important thing on earth after I have spent months trying to create the best possible mod I can during my spare time while acting as a full-time student with a job. I NEVER EVEN SAID I WOULD USE THEM. And, if you had actually spent half the time bitching about it in here PLAYING EXU, you would have seen for yourself that no, I did not include them. If you don't have anything to say about EXU, then don't post in its thread, especially if all you are going to do is bitch about how I didn't use some stuff you sent me that was completely unintelligible (in a bad way), totally devoid of humor, and otherwise stupid.

Maybe if you actually released something yourself one day you would understand why I'm peeved that, instead of providing useful feedback on the mod so I can continue improving it or at least continue doing what I've done so far, you are acting like a total ass and demanding attention over the most petty of things for no good reason. Jesus. That may have been overly harsh, but you are seriously annoying the crap out of me with your arrogance.

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 00:14

Please calm down. Keep flames to private correspondence.
Life is what you make of it.

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 00:18

Hellscrag wrote:Please calm down. Keep flames to private correspondence.

Sorry. I just don't like getting my thread hijacked by someone for no reason.

Anyway, guys, let me know if you find any bugs in the later maps; they, naturally, aren't as thoroughly-tested as the first five (even though I have played all of them dozens of times).

And has anyone had any problems with the MP3 playback? I'm curious to know how that system is working. :)

User avatar Kajgue

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 01:52

Waffnuffly wrote:retarded voices you sent me are the most important thing on earth

Actually I thought they suited the style of the stuff you make.

I NEVER EVEN SAID I WOULD USE THEM.

Yeah, that's why I asked you an oh so simple yes or no question. I didn't actually think it was that difficult; next time I guess I'll even concider those who are mentally/and/or socially inept when asking a question of that nature.

And, if you had actually spent half the time bitching about it in here PLAYING EXU,

Oh, right. Because I'm obviously going to download, install and then even play some rediculously stupid mappack where all the author did was change the colour of the lighting to red on some origional unreal maps.

especially if all you are going to do is bitch about how I didn't use some stuff you sent me

Why should I give a boiling shite about whether or not you don't decide to use a voicepack which suites the style of your stuff? If I don't want to use it then there's obviously a reason behind it.

totally devoid of humor, and otherwise stupid.

By chance have you ever played EXU?

I've done so far, you are acting like a total ass and demanding attention

Oh, a total ass am I? As a rhetorical question, who's got his head launched so incredibly far up his own ass that he thinks he's far too important to reply to a question as simple as "Did you use any of those sounds?" and then tries to take the moral highground by justifying himself by going all 'protensious victim boy' and saying "I don't like it when people hijack my thread".

I know that earlier I mentioned I should be careful what questions I asked to the mentally challenged, but I'm confident that you can work this one out by yourself.
N-Team leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 02:02

Kajgue wrote:Oh, a total ass am I? As a rhetorical question, who's got his head launched so incredibly far up his own ass that he thinks he's far too important to reply to a question as simple as "Did you use any of those sounds?" and then tries to take the moral highground by justifying himself by going all 'protensious victim boy' and saying "I don't like it when people hijack my thread".

What on earth? I post a thread about my mod and then try to keep it on-topic, and that makes me full of myself? Take a look in the mirror some time. Seriously.

I made this mod and released it because I wanted to produce something people would enjoy, not get a bunch of people to come stroke my ego. If I wanted praise, do you think I would even bother with EXU? There is such a small player base for this mod to begin with; I would be wasting my time if I spent countless hours perfecting something only to get a few pats on the back at the end of it all.

Now, get the fuck out of this thread. If you don't like EXU, fine. But don't come here and shit all over my work just because I tried to get you to stop whoring yourself out over something incredibly pathetic, stupid, and petty when I tried to ultimately do you a favor by not responding. And if you think the mod sucks so much, then why did you ask four times if I had used your shitty voices in it? Shouldn't you be embarrassed to even TRY to associate yourself with the mod if it's as bad as you say it is? Could you seriously not take the hint when I deliberately ignored your unnecessary and off-topic question once, let alone, twice, thrice, and FOUR TIMES?

Your behavior here is just mind-boggling.
Last edited by Buff Skeleton on 19 Feb 2008, 02:08, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar Kajgue

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 02:07

Waffnuffly wrote:Your behavior here is just mind-boggling.

Talk about contradiction, you just sat there with your head up your own ass while I politely asked you if you happened to use any of the voices I tossed over and then you further to blow things completely out of proportion.

What on earth? I post a thread about my mod and then try to keep it on-topic, and that makes me full of myself?

Well excuse me! But you just admitted it there and then that you were intentfully chose to act like I wasn't even there; damn right that makes you full of yourself.

@ Below

Waffnuffly wrote:I already explained this to you twice now. This thread is not, was not, and will not be about YOU. It is about EXU, the mod. You coming here badgering me about some dumb crap you made insults the effort I put into this project.

What the fuck? Just where did I ever claim to be the subject? It's hardly my fault if you have a problem interpriting a one sentance statement.

If some justin, gary or jeffery decided to give me support on me on something I'm working on I would NEVER behave in the adolescent overreacting manner which you are.
Last edited by Kajgue on 19 Feb 2008, 02:15, edited 3 times in total.
N-Team leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 02:09

Kajgue wrote:Talk about contradiction, you just sat there with your head up your own ass while I politely asked you if you happened to use any of the voices I tossed over and then you further to blow things completely out of proportion.

I already explained this to you twice now. This thread is not, was not, and will not be about YOU. It is about EXU, the mod. You coming here badgering me about some dumb crap you made insults the effort I put into this project.

Kajgue wrote:Well excuse me! But you just admitted it there and then that you were intentfully chose to act like I wasn't even there; damn right that makes you full of yourself.

If ignoring you to keep the thread on-topic makes me full of myself, then yeah, I guess I am. What the fuck is your problem? Why did you feel the need to utterly ruin this thread with your shit posting?

Maybe I should have paid you the ounce of attention you so obviously desperately crave (after all, if you didn't want attention, why would you have come in here and attacked me when I am trying to do something nice for the community by putting time and effort into this project?) and said "no," but then that would have led to you getting butthurt and pestering me about "why not?" I didn't want to take that risk because I didn't want some retarded shitstorm like this to erupt, but you clearly pushed me over the edge and made prevention impossible.

Congratulations. You are a self-important asshole who just can't fuck off and leave people in peace to focus on something fun. This thread is now a lost cause.

User avatar Kajgue

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 02:28

Maybe I should have paid you the ounce of attention you so obviously desperately crave (after all, if you didn't want attention, why would you have come in here and attacked me

Attacked you, lol. Actually the term I used to describe you is 'jerk', why don't you stop pretending to be the victim?

attention you so obviously desperately crave

There's a fucking massive difference between craving attention and trying to work out whether some guy got my message or he thinks you need some special golden invitation for the likes of him to respond to someone like you.

and said "no," but then that would have led to you getting butthurt and pestering me about "why not?"

Okay, I'm sending you an old soundpack which I'm not going to use and assume you may be able to do something with. Why am I going to care whether or not you intend to use it? I was asking out of interest; you couldn't cope.
Last edited by Kajgue on 19 Feb 2008, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
N-Team leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 02:30

Thank god this was moved. Probably should lock or delete it, though. No one is going to want to read this crap.

Kajgue wrote:Attacked you, lol. Actually the term I used to describe you is 'jerk', why don't you stop pretending to be the victim?

Because if you had dropped the question as intended, none of this would have happened. You had no right to start this.

Anyway, I'm done here. You aren't going to see how much of a dick you are being, and I'm not going to convince you, so I'm done.

User avatar Semfry
Trustee Member Trustee Member

Subject:

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 02:34

Alright, let's end this now (or at least keep it to PM's); it seems like everything's been said, and there's not really any chance of a happy ending here.

I will admit I find the motive for not just saying "no" kind of questionable, but let's just leave it at that, anyway, considering the nuclear wasteland here I get the feeling personal stuff has been going on "behind the scenes" that has led to this.