This is a test. Test! Consider yourself tested.

RLCoop Private Online Event 1 [COMPLETE]

For discussion of anything relating to multiplayer gameplay in the Unreal series, including co-op.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject: Re: RLCoop Private Online Event 1 [COMPLETE]

Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013, 05:34

well if you host some kinda event or server with your friends...you can just tell em that once they die, thats it...and tell em to switch to spectator :P Making respawns impossible even through level travel or reconnecting may be kinda hard to do...would have to check against the players IP and Name or something...but then if there's 2 players from the same IP...meh...yaeh im not sure how'd that work unless everyone just agrees to "play fair" lol honestly
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

Bleeder91<NL>
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013, 11:04

Well, run dot's multi-map server mod and have everyone that dies be kicked back to vortex2. But you'd better set the difficulty lower cuz with 6 you can't even reach Passage unless you're really lucky.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013, 16:48

Bleeder91<NL> wrote:Well, run dot's multi-map server mod and have everyone that dies be kicked back to vortex2. But you'd better set the difficulty lower cuz with 6 you can't even reach Passage unless you're really lucky.

Difficulty ain't changin' bub. Also, Dot's multi-map server mod WOULD be great, but its broken right now and doesn't support 227j as of yet. So that's a no go. I've already added some commented out code in RLCoop to support the multi-map server mod in the future because that was the original plan anyway.

also sorry to dissapoint but I dont think anything will be happening this weekend. at least nothing official anyway =P
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

Previous