Scout-kun is a lie... right?

makemeunreal's Unreal Corner

For discussion of anything relating to multiplayer gameplay in the Unreal series, including co-op.

Moderators: ividyon, Semfry, zYnthetic

User avatar Sat42
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Re: makemeunreal's Unreal Corner

Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019, 12:57

watcher_of_the_skies wrote:[center]Image[/center]

[center]"...You wake up drowning in a pond... ...a flying monster tries to cut you up... ...all you know is that you have to escape no matter what it takes..."[/center]

This map is a perfect example of my content-hungry campaign. It was started with almost no plans in my mind. The very first brush must be more than 8 years old.
With no story, I canned the ready-to-be-played map, only to lose it in a HDD crash. Lucky me, I've sent it to a few friends for playtest and one of them still had an early version.
Heated by curiosity I opened it in the editor and decided to give it some story and release it.

DOWNLOAD
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uq4fzu1f8fgl ... 1.rar?dl=1

Hey MMU, I wish to download this map but the link no longer works - can you provide a new working link? Thanks :)
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

Previous