ividyon will never get this done, will he.

Custom Unreal DVD cover for you collectors out there, lurkin' in the darkness

Post your fan fiction & fan art threads here.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

watcher_of_the_skies
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject: Custom Unreal DVD cover for you collectors out there, lurkin' in the darkness

Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017, 20:16

Here it is:
(By Vorehazard)

His DeviantArt:
https://vorehazard.deviantart.com/art/U ... -459633628

User avatar Preki
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Subject: Re: Custom Unreal DVD cover for you collectors out there, lurkin' in the darkness

Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017, 10:24

Honestly, he went overboard with nudity, strong sexual content or use of alcohol and drugs. :P

watcher_of_the_skies
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject: Re: Custom Unreal DVD cover for you collectors out there, lurkin' in the darkness

Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017, 10:27

I don't even know if there's a game havin' these much of dirt in it. :'D except GTAs.
It would be nice to have somethin' in the back cover as well. It's pretty plain.

User avatar editor Dave
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017, 12:00

@Preki: What about the portrait of Vandora? :D ALso, the female models do wear pretty revealing outfits, you'll notice it everytime when you look into mirror or when you die!

As for drugs/alcohol use, I just refer to Sat42's signature, courtesy of Buff Skeleton:
"It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world."
:P
Prisons of the Unforchers Retold - more info: https://www.unrealsp.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4565

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017, 23:01

Dare I ask what the "strong sexual content" is in Unreal? :P

editor Dave wrote:As for drugs/alcohol use, I just refer to Sat42's signature, courtesy of Buff Skeleton:
"It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world."

Ha, I don't even remember writing that!

User avatar Sat42
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017, 13:13

editor Dave wrote:@Preki: What about the portrait of Vandora? :D ALso, the female models do wear pretty revealing outfits, you'll notice it everytime when you look into mirror or when you die!

As for drugs/alcohol use, I just refer to Sat42's signature, courtesy of Buff Skeleton:

Buff Skeleton wrote:Ha, I don't even remember writing that!

:lol: :tup:

Buff Skeleton wrote:Dare I ask what the "strong sexual content" is in Unreal? :P
Looking forward to that!

Man I miss being more active here, you guys are lovely - I have moved to Switzerland (late September) for my PhD in remote sensing and getting truly settled (with my partner) isn't easy - but I will be installing my gaming PC this week-end and since I will be staying in this country for 4 years at least, there will be time for things to become more straightforward on my end.

Cheers!
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.