Did you know? All of these messages will likely be replaced before release.

WTF Series 1 v1.1 Released

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 24 Dec 2008, 12:22

No worries... I'll update the review on the basis that it has been tested and does work.

Will have to be after Xmas now, though, as I'm away from my own PC atm.
Life is what you make of it.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008, 03:01

np mate 8)
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 11 May 2009, 22:59

I know this is WAY to late to be posting this. However, I've gotten numerous reports how the end credits are unreadable. Well I just figured out why. The texture is such a high resolution, that you have to be using OpenGL with S3TC textures enabled in order for it to render correctly :P

Just thought I'd let everyone know

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Hyper
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 May 2009, 15:08

Shivaxi wrote:I know this is WAY to late to be posting this. However, I've gotten numerous reports how the end credits are unreadable. Well I just figured out why. The texture is such a high resolution, that you have to be using OpenGL with S3TC textures enabled in order for it to render correctly :P

Just thought I'd let everyone know

D3D8 and D3D9 also support high resolution S3TC textures. (Unreal patch 227)

User avatar jackrabbit
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009, 21:44

uuuuuhhhh.. wtf2.unr doesn't like my server:

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 04 Jun 2009, 00:46

wth?? I thought we got rid of those checks...

I guess you'll have to live with it for now. I'd rather not update PLight as it'll create mismatches for others...but maybe with the release of WtfS2 I will...Peanuts is planning on fixing it for online play anyway.

User avatar zacman
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject:

Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009, 03:50

Shivaxi wrote:only problem i found though is that when in a movie sequence, your gun is visible....not sure if this is due to me having a really old version of OldSkool or not

Minor Necro, but...

Code: Select all

WTFCredits#Entry?Game=Unreali.EndGame?Peer
ImageImage

(11:32:26) Shivaxi: i love fat girls

(03:01:24 PM) <+All_Rights_Reserved> i'm not masturbating

Torquemada
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject: Problem with map transition

Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 14:25

A real necro here, but I just got around to trying this pack (WTFSeries1v1.1 in Unreal 227f). After wtf1, jumping in the pond, wtf2 doesn't load. Instead I get a reguest for castle1.utx which according to readme was removed anyway. I manually added that in Textures, now it says "failed launching URL, can't find file for package FootstepsSnd". What's amiss here? Just a corrupted download/install?

I started wtf2dark from console, worked fine (and was moody and had a fun fight, even if it was somewhat short overall). Then wtf3 again failed same way as above.

[Edit 1 for clarity.]

[Edit 2] Should I have posted this as a separate thread in General Gameplay?

[Edit 3] Fixed! Just had to fetch FootstepsSnd.uax from the 'tubes. Apparently an old Rune sound? Was not included in WTFSeries1v1.1.rar, tsk tsk... :D

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject: Re: WTF Series 1 v1.1 Released

Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011, 02:13

the hell? O_o

my mappack uses no such package...i dont even have a package called "footstepsnd.uax" in my sounds folder and wtf series works fine for me lol...

which version did u DL? the one for U1 or UT? and which are u playing under? u running any mods or anything?

Previous