Did you know? All of these messages will likely be replaced before release.

[u1] Unreal PSX

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject: Re: [u1] Unreal PSX

Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 13:29

Sort yourselves out, would you, guys? These disputes don't need to be aired in public in this way - it's pretty shameful.
Life is what you make of it.

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 14:27

This is part of the reason I live under my rock; it avoids dramas, and in my short lifetime I've already seen enough to put me off most of the internet. The only site I visit semi-regularly is this one tbh :P
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything

User avatar ividyon
Administrator Administrator

Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 14:32

Let's keep it a site that's worth returning to. If the drama won't cease, I see myself locking this thread for Leo to re-open and handing out temporary forum breaks...
UnrealSP.org webmaster & administrator

Kaka
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 18:13

Delacroix wrote:As for LD... well, it was my deliberate, assholish decision of "payback time" for the wasted time and energy on voice records you cut.

...and this...
Delacroix wrote:You got some nerve and quite a shitload of idiocy to say stuff like this....

That sums it up.

hehe ;p

About Voice act. If something isn't good enough to get into a mod/game/movie/whatever - it gets cut - even if it cost a milion $$$ :D . Deal with it. Not every map ive made ( or a model/music track /whatever done by the other guys) for TCO is in. As for the release - well - youre in no position to even strat this disussion ( you made at least one map?? no?? well...). If you had any idea about actually working on anything rather than asking other people to do stuff - you wouldnt say that :D .

For everyone else whos still hoping to play TCO - I'm working on it.

User avatar ividyon
Administrator Administrator

Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 18:26

This is getting ridiculous. I'm locking up this thread so you lot can cool off... Leo and Delacroix can coordinate opening a new thread for the PSX project among each other if they want, but I want this shameful pile of suicide fantasies and arguments out of my sight.
UnrealSP.org webmaster & administrator

Previous