Could be asleep, typing random messages instead.

Void

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Re: Void

Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 17:18

Deliver to:

Lord Sh'topor of the Kha'lan Clan
OT352A/Bis "Na Pali"
Rrajigar Mine Security Post

Dear Brother,

In response to your last letter, I'll try to answer some of the questions that you asked. You need to understand that the entire NXA-644 mess is still mostly classified, so... what the hell.

The planet was thought to be almost totally metallic, like a giant space station or something. However Imir ordered to send a probe in order to get samples and the probe came back with a small device. We don't know it's purpose yet, but there seems to be organic matter hidden inside the technological mumbo-jumbo. Organic machinery? Gives me the creeps. I'm beginning to think we should have gotten the fuck outta here a long time ago without looking back, I tell you. But both the Captain and Imir decided that this might serve the Empire well, should we uncover its mysteries. Looks to me like an attempt to steal an egg from a sleeping dragon's nest. It's liable to wake up eventually. I just hope I'm wrong, bro. The thought of my kidney or lungs sealed within these metallic casings, working as part of this... thing... I tell ya, man, it gives me nightmares already.

I just hope I'm not right on this one.

Tell my son I love him.
May J'Rath keep you safe.
Your loyal brother, Krug'poorth.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 19:32

Looks like they didn't get it operational.. :P
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011, 20:00

This is my first "regular" post in this topic, and at the same time, a request. Anyone skilled in exporting resources from Unreal II and importing them in a format compatible with U1, 227, please let me know via PM. Details will follow.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

seeker3
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 21:46

How are things coming with this,just curious?

Previous