A random sentence for a random mind.

[BETA] VulkanTempel / The Volcanic Temple

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010, 22:38

Salsa... Things take longer to type than they take to speak out. So... one MIGHT think before typing. I don't care that UB has an aggressive typing style or not - no one will be aggressive in any way towards me without me retaliating. I do not like being bumped around and neither do you, nor does UB, nor anyone else.

As for the map... Dave has ditched it I'm afraid. Now, I posted it in here because I see no section for finished mappage. It's up to the mods to do something about it, maybe move the topic, or what not... IDK, IDC.

As for the screens... they are done the way Dave did 'em, I only converted them to JPG and upped. 'Tis all.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010, 22:40

Delacroix wrote:Salsa... Things take longer to type than they take to speak out. So... one MIGHT think before typing. I don't care that UB has an aggressive typing style or not - no one will be aggressive in any way towards me without me retaliating. I do not like being bumped around and neither do you, nor does UB, nor anyone else.

You're the only one being aggressive, here. Relax and drop the internet tough guy act. We're here to talk about games, not have impotent online catfights.

User avatar Delacroix

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010, 23:03

You're the only one being aggressive, here

Oh really?

Here's the UB quote that started it all:

How about no? (...) Don't boss around.

and it seems Sana also agrees this was aggressive:

There was no need for the hostility, Berserker

Hmm. Probably you don't actually mean it, but the way you write often makes you seem upset and dismissive; hence people take offense.

Don't tell me that I'm the only one aggressive, kind sir. Read the posts of others before doing so :)
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010, 23:04

Are we now going to have an argument about who was and who wasn't being aggressive? Live and let live.
Life is what you make of it.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010, 23:08

I'd never hammer someone to do something, regardless if your statement was a semi-joke or not.
Response with humour: I'd hammer you to release the forgotten bonus pack.
ImageImage

User avatar editor Dave
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Subject:

Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010, 15:10

NaliSlayer wrote: dave u made the unforcers maps? damn i loved em,nice puzzleing. 1 little question,every time finish the 2e map it says,cannot find map unforcers 3,is there a third map?

Yes, I am the mapper of them. Didn't you read the ReadMe? :D If not, please catch up on reading at least the story behind the maps. You'll probably understand more :wink:
I planned to map a sequel to the maps called SP-UTR-Unforchers3 so stay tuned. 8)
salsaSkaarj wrote:Concerning the map - screenshots are a but dark on my side so no ecstatic reaction here. But the idea of another new map coming and with the settings I just read about? - errm ... *insert ecstatic scene here*

There's nothing ecstatic about the volcanic temple, okay maybe one scene but that could've done much better. You didn't miss anything :wink:
At the time I made the screenshots I didn't know how to brighten them up. Of course, now I do know it. :P

@everyone else:
To clearify everything: I took it anything but serious to be hammered to build the next maps for the mappack since I recently never thought about succeeding maps for the volcanic temple. Perhaps it was the wrong word but I got the intention of his post.
UBerserker didn't get the intention and thought delacroix could command what I have to do. He said it only a bit too directly but he has the right to say it if delacroix is earnest. Mayhaps he had to word it as a question to be more polite.
So please stop arguing, okay?
Last edited by editor Dave on 22 Feb 2010, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
Prisons of the Unforchers Retold - more info: https://www.unrealsp.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4565

User avatar Delacroix

Subject:

Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010, 15:16

@everyone else: (...)

Your words are golden... Exactly, you have read my intentions correctly, I did jest when saying about hammering you... :D

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject:

Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010, 17:24

I thought Unforchers 3 would never see the light of the day. Thanks god there's a sequel.
ImageImage

User avatar editor Dave
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Subject:

Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010, 17:37

UBerserker, I'm so proud to hear that from such an Unreal veteran like you :o I will show something in the Easter holidays :wink:
Prisons of the Unforchers Retold - more info: https://www.unrealsp.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4565

Previous