Did you know? UBerserker loves the Dispersion Pistol.

Unreal Podcast 2 (In Production)

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010, 18:18

Or will it? :P

Yeah, if I do come over this weekend or next weekend...whenever it was...then I'll definitely bring my compy over and other equipment and we'll do this. The only other thing I gotta do is interview Smirf on 227.
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject: Re: Unreal Podcast 2 (In Production)

Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010, 02:07

So um....it's been way too long since I should of done this. I just moved out now and I don't think I'll be doing the podcasts anytime soon, not with the events coming up like me going to London and etc.

So I had an idea...what if someone else did the podcast? In fact...what if it was a different person every time? Would be kinda cool and interesting to see how others do it. Just a thought. I'll be sure to send everything I have for the second podcast (Rarsonic interview, other music, the smirf interview if I can ever get around to it lol) to whoever may take up doing the second podcast.

Lemme know what you guys think.

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010, 08:02

I think it's a good idea to shuffle it around...as long as someone steps up. I'd host it if A) I had time, and B) I hadn't uninstalled Skype after the last session caused some trip ups on my system (although it might have been an unrelated coinkie dink). In any case, whoever does it...I'd be up for discussing projects like Dead Cell and whatever else I'm working on (Firestorm, RD). Maybe instead of leaking music, interviewees could share some unseen footage/dev pix, or things like that.

User avatar ElectricIce
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010, 10:57

I've got both time and Skype, but Quality is what hinders me :P

nikosv
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010, 22:59

Shivaxi's a good producer, I think it should still be up to him to edit things together, but the interviewing should be left to others on many occasions.
Current Project: None. WTFs2 had to go to sleep, RIP.

I still sometimes sculpt PS2-style terrain by hand with Blender 3. Some passions always linger.

User avatar ElectricIce
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010, 13:44

Well, I think I could step up for it.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010, 03:09

by all means, be my guest. Still gotta get that interview with Smirf about 227...and to Peanuts...lol...yeah I'll see what I can do...how are we going to get together though to record this thing now that I'm in Saratoga? Doing it alone is just...boring...you see my problem here =P

Previous