Did you know? Every one of these messages is hand-typed live, just for you.

Counter-Strike Weapons for Unreal 1

For questions and discussion about UnrealEd, UnrealScript, and other aspects of Unreal Engine design.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject: Re: Counter-Strike Weapons for Unreal 1

Post Posted: 29 Jul 2012, 04:38

bump / update

I've been coding and working on CSWeapons with Gizzy...mainly I am adding a mutator which "realify's" the weapons...aka each weapon acts realistic to its respect realistic counterpart...so for example the P90 with my realistic mutator actually now fires at precisely 900 rounds per minute (dont even ask how the hell i was able to calculate this shit) as well as every other weapon, and changes the damage to be much more realistic (where as i.e. 1 to 2 bullets can kill a human with no armor or anything)...also disables crosshairs for every wep for ULTIMATE REALISTEXCTAXY~

Also I modified (with the help of Matrix) the tracer to appear every 70% or so the gun is fired, and as my mutator adds damage to the tracer effect, this accounts for that 1 to 2 shot probability of being killed with 1 shot or not.

If i had it my way, i would add correct damage infliction depending where on the body damage was inflicted...but CURSE U UNREAL AND UR LODMESHES! but yaeh...no bone structure to work off of for that...

Perhaps i'll post some screenies or a vid or something with gizzy's permission

P.S. also helping create mutators to replace stock weapons and ammo respectively
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

Maxer 64
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012, 17:45

I want to download this. Can someone fix the link please. I really regret not downloading it earlier.
If you see this, I was a really dumb and stupid kid. Don't listen to the above.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012, 05:27

New versions aren't completed yet. I'll talk to Gizzy about uploading the old version for you guys though.

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Gizzy
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012, 00:43

Who what where? I've been away from my pc for a while, the latest build I have is kinda a mishmash of some broken new bullshit i tried to make and shivaxis sickasfuck mutators. I'll clean it up, change some muzzleflash junk and release it as the 225 version. Im currently working on a 227h+ version with non-wobbly meshes and some more cool shit. Shivaxi is working on some emitter effects for it too (i need to send him the latest build though :p)

EDIT: yo shiv, make a video with the guns if ya want :)

User avatar Dr.Flay
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013, 00:37

Bump ?

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013, 22:37

oh derp...totally forgot about this xD

I'll have to work on this at some point...gotta get the new shite from Gizzy

User avatar Dr.Flay
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013, 02:18

That's OK you've been busy with far cooler stuff anyway :D

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013, 09:22

Link?
"They let us go about our business here, but it is a farce. I know that they are watching us, controlling us. I believe that this once safe haven is as deadly as the surface planet below."

Previous