Birds fly. Sun shines. And brother? Brutes shoot people.

Rotating mover

For questions and discussion about UnrealEd, UnrealScript, and other aspects of Unreal Engine design.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

Diablo
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject: Rotating mover

Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009, 15:36

Hi, how make rotating mover who is rotating
once in the right and once in the left, to change (best random)???

P.S. Sorry for english :)

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009, 16:32

Just make it's keyframe 1 rotated slightly to one side. Then set it's object to TriggerPound I believe...with a trigger with a huge radius that will be constantly triggering/looping the mover. Is that what your tryin to do?
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

Diablo
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009, 18:43

I need this for this- Image

Its that possible that the lights are rotating with mover????

And another question, iv got something like this - Image

It is mover witch Yaw: 9000, when i jump on this mover, mover back to default position and than is rotating normal, i set up "ignorewhenencrouch" but that is not working. ???

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009, 22:51

lol thats nice. Well for the record player you could use an actual rotating mover, then set the rotation rate in its properties 8)

As for the lights following the mover...may be difficult...but try using the FlashlightBeam light with the rotation set correctly and then making them attacked to the mover via Attach Mover.

EDIT: Just saw your text underneath the pic lol. Yeah that happens a lot, however just make the mover something other then BumpOpenTimed under Object...then it should work fine :wink:
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.