Here's a little mod for anyone who wanted a reason to replay any favourite levels.
Feel free to experiment with the alternative shaders.
- Added an extra missing LUT
- Toned back color correction and ambient light a bit
- Rolled back to 3.4.0 for better control
- Added LiftGammaGain.fx for extra brightness when recording/screenshotting
- Merged Technicolor2 with LUUT for better performance
- Removed film grain
- Updated Reshade to v4.3.0 (better performance)
- Replaced AmbientLight with a newer version without dithering artifacts
- Minor tweaks to most shaders (less aggressive sharpening, color correction and gamma correction)
- Added alternative sharpening tools
- Added a couple of retro filters for experimenting
- Added some subtle color debanding
- Added LUUUT
- Sharpening strength upped from 0.50 to 0.65
- Made package smaller and modified some shaders, most notably Lumasharpen
- Added LUUUUT
- Added shaders, mainly GTU and other small fixes
- Toned down LumaSharpen for less overblown whites
- Toned down AmbientLightV2 for less overblown glare
- Added alternative .dll files for compatibility, updated opengl.dll
- Tweaked Deband so now it actually does something
- Major changes: rearranged shortcuts, replaced LumaSharpen with FilmicAnamorphicSharpen, rearranged shaders and more
- NEW - Added SMAA (disabled by default)
- NEW - Set default mode to performance so it loads faster
- NEW - Reordered some shaders and added FineSharp and VHSPro
- NEW - Tweaked Lumasharpen and GTU to look better, toned down a few shaders
- NEW - Rolled back color and gamma filters closer to the older 1.4 version
- NEW - Removed obsolete filters in the shortcuts
- NEW - Major changes: Rearranged multiple filters, deleted some old ones and readjusted some
- NEW - Replaced AdaptiveSharpen with LumaSharpen because of broken OpenGL performance (and because it's faster)
- NEW - Replaced AmbientLightV2 with MagicBloom (might roll back though)
- NEW - Major changes - Reverted color settings and ambient light back to V1.4.
- NEW - Minor tweaks, replaced MagicBloom with AmbientLightV2.
- NEW - More tweaks, new defaults and keybinds. Updated Reshade.
- NEW - Added VHSPro2 and slightly increased saturation.
- NEW - Removed VHSPro from defaults.
- NEW - Minor tweaks.
- NEW - Restored AL_Dither for AmbientLightV2 so seeing bright spots in the dark is no longer weird.
227i for Unreal Gold
D3D9 or OpenGL for Unreal Tournament
Any card slightly more powerful than a GT 1030 could run it with all DEFAULT thingies on.
Otherwise just scale back a few settings with the shortcuts.
Using D3D9 is recommended. OpenGL, EXUOpengl and DX10+ are compatible but not fully tested.
Extract all files to your system folder along your game executables.
- Shift + F2 - Open Reshade menu
- Shift + F3 - Enable/Disable all tweaks
- Insert - LiftGammaGain (enabled by default)
- Alt + Insert - LUUUUT (disabled by default)
- Alt + Home - LUUUT (disabled by default)
- Home - LUUT and Technicolor2
- Shift + Home - LUT (disabled by default)
- Page Up - AmbientLightV2
- Delete - Vignette (disabled by default)
- Shift + End - GTU (Retro color bleeding but blurrier and without aberration, performance intensive, disabled by default)
- End - VHSPro2 (Retro color bleeding with Chromatic Aberration but clearer and faster)
- Page Down - LumaSharpen
- Shift + Delete - SMAA (disabled by default)
- Shift + Insert - Deband
NOTE - Currently, the only way to make the changes permanent is to do the clicking method or modifying the unrealfx.ini file by entering (or removing) the desired preset in the Techniques= line. I'll fix this in a future update.
(Taken on 1080p, see GALLERY to watch in HD)