Scout-kun is a lie... right?

Unreal 2: The Re-Awakening

For gameplay advice and broader discussion of single-player Unreal including custom maps, mods and mutations that alter the game.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar evilgrins
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Unreal 2: The Re-Awakening

Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014, 02:11

The first time I played U2 I didn't exactly cheat, by which I mean I didn't use God-Mode...

...just gave myself maximum health and ammo, hit 'save game' a lot, and occasionally I'd get all weapons before I got to the parts of the game where you'd get those new weapons.

I started playing the game again yesterday, after some serious reconfiguring...

...basically copying a lot of my ut99 User.ini over parts of the Unreal2 User.ini for the moves; that's a whole involved thing... which I'm still doing. Mainly though, I'm having to relearn the cheats.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/472314-unrea ... ing/cheats

I kinda wanna play it this time through for fun and ridiculous summons. See, in ut99 when you summon a monster it's facing you, so it's likely gonna attack you immediately. However in Unreal2 monsters face away from you when you summon them so they'll attack whatever's in front of them, and then come after you after they've killed that.

With the exception of other Skaarj, it's possible to summon them in to kill anything you might come across... if you wanna sit back and watch.

Or you can summon in troops to assist you:
Who says U2 doesn't have bots?

Anyway, that's what I've been doing lately. The fact this started while I was feverish I'm sure has nothing to do with anything.

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Subject: Re: Unreal 2: The Re-Awakening

Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014, 01:54

Unreal 2 still looks gorgeous. At least it had that going for it.

The second shot there is quite artistic
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything