Could be asleep, typing random messages instead.

[OLD] Website Updates

For public discussion of "Savage Land" and other Red Nemesis projects.

Moderator: Mister_Prophet

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject: Re: Website Updates

Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 04:15

UBerserker wrote:
Good game choices :tup:

Aye, although Portal 2 is particularly demoralizing from a Dead Cell standpoint. Going through the test chambers and then looking at my DC mappage...I'm just reminded how inadequate my puzzles are. Back to the drawing board!

And Mortal Kombat...the best entry since 3, in my opinion. I'm playing the crap out of that one.

UBerserker wrote:And no Epic is just scared to develop an Unreal 3. Everyone knows it's impossible to make one by now. Maybe if it was still year 2000 and Epic & DE were in charge of it, there would be a chance.
Unreal is not popular enough so it's not even worth for them beginning the big project. Doing something at the level of Unreal with modern technologies will probably take almost 10 years.

Epic isn't scared to develop Unreal 3. They just don't need to is all. If the tournament series says anything about their commitment to Unreal then it is that they've taken the idea as far as it's going to go.

anyway, enough derailing. Since I can't update the website, nor do I have anything news worthy about my projects I'll just say I'm around if anyone has any questions.

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011, 04:17

oh, I wasn't being anti BU, I can see how it would have come across like that though XD It was more a general lament on the state of things :P
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011, 20:48

THREAD LOCK NOTICE

Previous