ividyon will never get this done, will he.

Luke's deleted article "Homey"

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

yrex
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Subject: Luke's deleted article "Homey"

Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021, 13:51

Original link

Homey

His original unofficial redesign was inspired by Aldous Huxley book novel Brave New World portrayal of tribal melancholic people,Borneo Monkey memes about stereotypical Poles polish people obesse alchoholics,suffering with PTSD,OCD,ADHD,hipocritical schizophrenia,antisemitic,neurotic more like Ozjasz Goldberg also known as John Korwin-Mikke who and when he retired from politics during Covid-19 pandemy,outbreak. He has wearing short T-Shirt. I won't wait for Epic Games,CCP,People Can Fly,Tencent. When Epic Games will make their own old IP title popular I won't be waiting for eons to see that when we all gonna die. Anyway Prince Homey Earlong loves drinking carrot alcochol a lot of for instance as an example Rick Sanchez from Rick & Morty. So he's very often drunk. Just let me be like Takashi Iizuka and Ken Penders to future of Jazz Jackrabbit series. Let's hope administrators are not gonna delete my article. User Delacroix and I are interested in unofficial revival of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D. I wish we could collaborate. I think in fall of estimate since circa Anno Domini of year of 2021/2022 this game gonna unofficially finally ready. As full game version no more as tech demo. He loves drinking his carrot beer. Well I'm opened to administrators and moderators helping me I mean each other to upgrade I mean update this article unfortunetely to avoid copyrights infringement,NDA,DMCA it has to been done tremendously quickly. I would be excited to collaborate with them. It would such big pleasure to be Earlong's dynasty royal guard I'm better than Undertale Papyrus the Skeleton.
Prince Homey Earlong.png

Thanks to Leo for the backup of this enlightening masterpiece.
e-mail: ampoyrex at wp dot pl

User avatar Preki

Subject: Re: Luke's deleted article "Homey"

Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021, 17:32

The fuck was that deal with Korwin-Mikke? xD I laughed my ass off so hard ROFL. :D

yrex

Post Posted: 21 Dec 2021, 17:10

The picture has been found thanks to the artist himself:
Prince Homey Earlong.png

There was also an article called Clifford Bleszinski & his wife Lauren. It contained this piece of art (thanks to an anonymous contributor for archiving it) and said that they were grandparents to Homey.

EDIT: Some screenshots of the wiki have been found.
Additional Jazz Jackrabbit 3 characters
Existing characters, but links to new wiki pages can be seen
Coldano article
Coldano drawing
Frizzle article
Frizzle drawing
Waverly article
Waverly drawing 3
Hiphop article
Hiphop drawing

EDIT: Replaced Cliff art with the hi-res original.
e-mail: ampoyrex at wp dot pl

gamerz31w
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022, 21:52

yrex wrote:The picture has been found thanks to the artist himself:
Prince Homey Earlong.png

There was also an article called Clifford Bleszinski & his wife Lauren. It contained this piece of art (thanks to an anonymous contributor for archiving it) and said that they were grandparents to Homey.

EDIT: Some screenshots of the wiki have been found.
Additional Jazz Jackrabbit 3 characters
Existing characters, but links to new wiki pages can be seen
Coldano article
Coldano drawing
Frizzle article
Frizzle drawing
Waverly article
Waverly drawing 3
Hiphop article
Hiphop drawing

EDIT: Replaced Cliff art with the hi-res original.

But I'm afraid that you're no longer interested anymore thanks to sarcastically speaking thanks to Jazz Jackrabbit Wikia administration and moderation. Probably especially these days nowadays they are keep avoiding for instance,as an example NDA,DMCA,copyrights infringement,lawsuits. That's what you told me anyway.