A random sentence for a random mind.

[u1] [ut] Steele Dawn [RELEASED]

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Aspide
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Subject: Re: [u1] Steele Dawn

Post Posted: 18 Mar 2022, 23:17

It looks awesome, I love the new desktop with that 80's look :D . The armors are now a little down on the HUD and I suppose is to add room for when people communicate with you (UT99 style) but it looks weird when there's empty space above the armors. I can't wait to play this \o/
Somewhere in Nevada...

User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Re: [u1] Steele Dawn

Post Posted: 04 Apr 2022, 22:28

[delete post please]
Last edited by Delacroix on 22 May 2022, 07:52, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Delacroix

Subject: Re: [u1] [ut] Steele Dawn [RELEASED]

Post Posted: 22 May 2022, 07:52

Steele Dawn is now released!
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 23 May 2022, 15:03

Man, that is so friggin' cool! Been waiting for this since forever!
I remember how big of a deal it was when Leo obtained some textures and a map from Forest. And now?! We have a lot of stuff thanks to you guys!

This is going to be my number one thing to do right after I'm done with my exams!
Thank you all for keeping this old game alive. <3
"They let us go about our business here, but it is a farce. I know that they are watching us, controlling us. I believe that this once safe haven is as deadly as the surface planet below."

User avatar Delacroix

Post Posted: 23 May 2022, 22:53

https://pixeldrain.com/u/MrEgtogq - Day One Patch (treat this as V1a)

Changelog:

* Nali security personnel in Vegra and resistance fighters in River Ruins now received weapons, as they're logically expected to be armed.

This will be the last update for V1. Any further bugs and issues will be fixed at a later date and bump up the version number.
This patch is now included in the NewbiesPlaground mirror archive. Apologies for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Another fairly urgent patch from yesterday has now been included. Treat it as v1b.

Also...

HD Texture Pack by AHaigh01

Use the Textures\Subfolders for D3D11Drv renderer, and the utx and u packages for all other renderers.

gamerz31w
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022, 19:01

So may I at least ask what’s next Jazz Jackrabbit 3D or Unreal Stargate? It’s powered by final build of Unreal Engine 1 after all.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022, 19:21

gamerz31w wrote:So may I at least ask what’s next Jazz Jackrabbit 3D or Unreal Stargate? It’s powered by final build of Unreal Engine 1 after all.

Please stop bringing Jazz Jackrabbit 3D on every single thread you respond. Next mention of it that's purely off-topic equals to a ban.
ImageImage

gamerz31w
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022, 19:40

UB_ wrote:
gamerz31w wrote:So may I at least ask what’s next Jazz Jackrabbit 3D or Unreal Stargate? It’s powered by final build of Unreal Engine 1 after all.

Please stop bringing Jazz Jackrabbit 3D on every single thread you respond. Next mention of it that's purely off-topic equals to a ban.

Are you administrator or rather moderator of this forum? Anyway oops sorry my bad.

User avatar Delacroix

Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023, 05:42

V2.0 out!!

BIr4
Pupae Pupae

Post Posted: 16 Apr 2023, 18:00

Thank's. Very cool. Nice job.

Previous