Precache setting turned on is really good on this level.
alerting you on this as I said in the review thread
- MAP CHANGES
- Xeops' own texture pack and texturing have been updated, including macro "bumping" support.
- The secret Combat Boots have been removed.
- The secret Turbo Helm has been replaced with a Kevlar Suit and a Shield Belt.
- Three Clips and one Minigun ammo pack removed in the Horus pool area.
- Krall Elites do not appear anymore in the Horus pool courtyard - only regular Krall do. This also stops the weird clashes between them.
- The message related to the above change found in the same area do not mention anymore the Krall going haywire due to the high environmental temperature.
- The Krall Seers in the Horus pool courtyard now appear on all difficulties.
- ITEM CHANGES
- Chainsaw damage increased from 40/220 to 65/255.
- Quadshot's primary fire single shell damage increased from 13 to 14.
- Shock Rifle's headshot damage increased from 180 to 240.
- Pulse Gun's primary fire orb damage decreased from 30 to 25.
- Pulse Gun's secondary fire beam damage decreased from 170 to 150.
- Regular Ripper's razor blades damage buffed: from 30/180 to 45/225 (regular/headshot).
- Ripper's explosive blades damage buffed from 80 to 115.
- Accuracy of Svarog's firemodes slightly increased.
- Minigun's main damage decreased from 8 to 6 (random damage remains 24).
DOWNLOAD THE PATCH HERE