ividyon will never get this done, will he.

Hello Everyone!

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

Abuelo RPG
Pupae Pupae

Subject: Hello Everyone!

Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 02:57

Hi guys, nice to meet you all. My name is Mike and I'm a huge fan of the original Unreal game so I'm very happy about finding this site which I never found during my journeys looking for content related to the game. I'm from Venezuela, a very small Latin American country.

I run this simple video game blog and just wrote an article about the novels based on the game here: http://mikenieto.blogspot.com/2011/11/unreal-books-impressions.html , which I just finished reading and would like to share it with you guys, I plan on spending some time with the game and cover it up for the blog in the near future, probably before the year ends.

I will try my best to stay around a little and be part of a community of fans of the game like me, again, it's really nice to meet you all. Cheers!

User avatar Jigoku
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Re: Hello Everyone!

Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 04:06

Welcome to UnrealSP!
Trying to get back into the swing of things.

User avatar ividyon
Administrator Administrator

Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 04:09

Hello there. Nice to have you on board! :tup:
UnrealSP.org webmaster & administrator

User avatar Tarydax
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011, 02:26

Welcome to the forums! I read your blog article, and I have to say, I agreed with most of your points. I only read Prophet's Power, but it felt like there weren't very many connections to the mother game. I thought it was okay, but I was disappointed with how different it felt. I think it would have been better if it followed the source material more closely.

For me, the most disappointing chapters were the ones that focused on Haute. I found myself enjoying the human-centric chapters a lot more, and I was tempted to just skip over the other ones.

User avatar Lightning Hunter

Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011, 08:58

Welcome to the site, Abuelo RPG. I hope you like it here. There is certainly a lot to discuss on this forum, despite the small amount of members. 8)
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

User avatar jackrabbit

Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011, 21:06

I see your a fan of Nintendo \o/. I'm a Nintendo kid for sure as well as an Unreal fanatic. I'm awaiting the new Kirby game for the Wii as it looks promising and even comparible to one of my favorite all time games "Kirby Super Star" for the SNES. I'll be sure to read up on some of your reviews and some other articles on your blog. Welcome to the site!

User avatar Jigoku
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011, 21:39

I prefer Sega over Nintendo but I do have a alot of console made by them. Sonic the Hedgehog and NiGHTS into Dreams. <3
Trying to get back into the swing of things.