Did you know? UBerserker loves the Dispersion Pistol.

[u1] Custom Map Review: "Konosus: The Secret of Minos" by Robert Wey & W3RM

Newer articles published by UnrealSP.org staff can be found here until the main site's renewal comes to fruition.

Moderators: ividyon, Semfry, zYnthetic

User avatar Sat42
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Re: [u1] Custom Map Review: "Konosus: The Secret of Minos" by Robert Wey & W3RM

Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018, 18:07

Darkon wrote:pics don't show up unfortunately... Could some one replace? Please? :)
It sounds like a nice map actually...

I would also like to see the pics replaced. ividyon, if someone sends you some pics, would you take them and add them to these reviews? or maybe some other moderator can do that? I could take pics if you wish, all in original 1280x1024 format.

P.S.: Darkon, the map is good but not excellent - it has a nonsensical ending and the concept feels bigger than what the mapper actually achieved.
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject: Re: [u1] Custom Map Review: "Konosus: The Secret of Minos" by Robert Wey & W3RM

Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018, 22:56

Sat42 wrote:...
- it has a nonsensical ending and the concept feels bigger than what the mapper actually achieved.

Hey Sat42, how did you get to the ending?
I reached the upper area with the voicebox but was then clueless as to what to try next. WEll, not really clueless but nothing I tried offered any progress (I even looked in the editor :x )

Previous