[rtnp] Unreal: Return to Na Pali Episode IV: Na Pali War
Posted: 16 Apr 2011, 12:22
Title: Unreal: Return to Na Pali Episode 4: Na Pali War
Developer: UMS Research & Development
The year is 2216 and the Unified Military Systems are preparing an offensive on an unprecedented scale. Operation 'Crashdown' has but one objective: break the Skaarj Empire's hold over Na Pali. The player, a young UMS recruit, is to participate in this operation. And she is yet to realize how much is at stake.
- storyline inspired by games like Unreal II or Mass Effect and movies like Jarhead, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Black Hawk Down and Avatar.
- 20+ new levels set in original Unreal and Return to Na Pali style.
- new enemies, allies, weapons, vehicles and more.
- an advanced conversation system complete with morality alignment points and a reputation meter.
- new types of missions, inspired by classic Assault maps such as Convoy or HiSpeed.
- optional additional assignments taking place outside Na Pali, e.g. on the planet Sulferon.
- classic locales from Unreal, Return to Na Pali, Unreal PSX and Unreal Beta, enhanced and expanded.
- static meshes, emiters, projectors, weather effects and flora, all made possible by the 227 engine update thanks to Smirftsch and the rest of OldUnreal crew.
- an explosive finale to the Return to Na Pali saga.
Latest News: Synopsis, level list and feature list consolidated and finalized. All that remains is to finish development in earnest.
- Facebook Page (latest updates only here!)
- UMS R&D Team (old site)
- ModDB Page