Birds fly. Sun shines. And brother? Brutes shoot people.

I just noticed something about ShamuQuest on this site!

For discussion about UnrealSP.org itself.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar jackrabbit
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject: I just noticed something about ShamuQuest on this site!

Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009, 03:42

sbeginunreal, sbegin2unreal and stempleunreal are all part of one pack iirc .. will the site ever review these three maps as part of one small pack instead of 3 individual?

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject: Re: I just noticed something about ShamuQuest on this site!

Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009, 10:52

jackrabbit wrote:sbeginunreal, sbegin2unreal and stempleunreal are all part of one pack iirc .. will the site ever review these three maps as part of one small pack instead of 3 individual?

They were never originally released as a single pack. They were released as individual maps. I learned recently from Hyper (via the Eurovision thread) that there is a compiled version going around, but I've never come across it before. I doubt that it was released in that form by Chicoverde.
Life is what you make of it.

User avatar jackrabbit
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject: Re: I just noticed something about ShamuQuest on this site!

Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009, 18:13

Hellscrag wrote:
jackrabbit wrote:sbeginunreal, sbegin2unreal and stempleunreal are all part of one pack iirc .. will the site ever review these three maps as part of one small pack instead of 3 individual?

They were never originally released as a single pack. They were released as individual maps. I learned recently from Hyper (via the Eurovision thread) that there is a compiled version going around, but I've never come across it before. I doubt that it was released in that form by Chicoverde.

yes, that is true.. but if I am correct, he did set the URL's to go to the next maps in sequence (starting with sbeginunreal and ending with stempleunreal). I doubt anyone else did that.

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009, 00:10

A download link to the compiled version in each of the three reviews is not out of the question.

Life is what you make of it.