No screenshots, sorry.
My schedule was as follows:
1:11 PM - 8:15 PM EST: Robot mapping cram.
8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST: Realising that I would not make the deadline, I took a break. Propagated, napped, showered, etc. I did human stuff.
11:15 PM - 11:57 PM EST: More mapping, and completion.
It's short, and it's not fun, but it's a map that was completed as quickly as possible. I could have made it much better (the build still needs TONS of work), but I didn't want to work more than an hour or so on it past the deadline.
Difficulty levels work, I suggest you play on hard or unreal because it's very easy. The gameplay is downright horrible.
Known bugs: Lots. You don't have to tell me of any of them.
- The initial inspiration for the map(s): None.
- Any influences on the design or atmosphere you sought to create: A little bit of Dig/Dug, maybe.
- How you went about planning the map: I didn't.
- How you coped with the rules and the six week deadline: Well, I certainly did not make the deadline.
- Whether you learned anything new about mapping during the build process: Nope, still having that problem with masked semisolids.
- How pleased you are with the outcome: I don't mind the build— it sucks, but eh, for seven or eight hours it's not too bad.
It's for unreal 225/226/227. I hope there are no problems for anyone, it hasn't been tested at all.